I am reading a wonderful book by Crystal Paine called The Money Saving Mom's Budget: Slash Your Spending, Pay Down Your Debt, Streamline Your Life, and Save Thousands a Year. One of the first steps she encourages you to do is create goals for yourself and your family. The important part of goal setting is to write them down and review them daily, so they become a part of your life.
This has long been a improvement area for me because of faith issues and fear. Today I am stepping out of fear into grace and starting small with 10 Weekly Goals. Crystal has great advice and encourage on her site at MoneySavingMom, it has been a blessing to our family.
- Hug my family at least three times a day
- Menu plan for the next ten days.
- Read a chapter aloud from “Three Musketeers” everyday
- Switch to green tea and eliminate regular tea
- Drink More water at least 6 glasses a day
- Exercise 3 times this week