I have not posted goals in a long time. The primary reason is because I beat myself up when I don’t accomplished half of the goals. So I opted out but still beat myself up for not planning. Does that make sense? Well after rereading Crystal Paine’s book I realized that maybe…just maybe I am planning to do too much in one week. My type is was showing big time. This week I am going with basic goals and limiting myself to three goals per category. The primary goal this week is to access how realistic is my goal planning process.
This week’s goals:
1. Finish Phantom Tollbooth aloud at lunch.
2. Have a movie night with hubby and not fall asleep.
3. Have 30 minute couch time three times this week with kiddo where we talk /read/listen to any subject of his choosing, including Star Wars.
4. Memorize listen to Pastor’s sermon Big Dream.
5. Complete 2 miles five times this week.
6. Continue with the Early to Rise Challenge.
7. Do a complete a seven day school plan and post on blog.
8. Schedule work on The Strange Case of Origami Yoda.
9. Establish and post March/April Calendar with all activities and play dates.
10. Do a complete a seven day menu plan.
11. Develop a Spring Cleaning/Decluttering project plan.
12. Start T-shirt blanket.
13. Schedule co-op planning meeting.
14. Post in blog five times this week including Wordless Wednesday.
15. Investigate how to update blog.
Tuesday, March 19, 2013
Friday, March 15, 2013
Caesar: Who is it in the press that calls on me?
I hear a tongue shriller than all the music
Speak, Caesar is turn'd to hear.
Soothsayer: Beware the ides of March.
Caesar: What man is that?
Brutus: A soothsayer bids you beware the ides of March.
Julius Caesar Act 1, scene 2, 15–19
In honor of the ides of March we will be studying Shakespeare's Julius Caesar in the form of
Shakespeare's Julius Caesar for Kids by by Brendan P. Kelso, Hannah Sidaris-Green and Shana Lopez.
Thursday, March 14, 2013
Happy Pi Day!
We will be celebrating Pi Day with Co-Op friends. We are scheduled to complete scavenger hunt, share treat and several Pi themed games. At 3:14 pm we will sing Happy Birthday to Einstein.