Saturday, June 28, 2008

So many conferences so little time or money

This weekend there is the big homeschool conference down in Austin. I really was looking forward to going, but after much prayer, it is not feasible at this time. I have decided on my curriculum for next year and have all my material so I am set in that department. The speakers look interesting but not vital for us. I was looking forward to fellowship with some of the other homeschoolers I have met online but many are not attending due to gas prices.

But I am really excited about the 2008 First Annual Heart of the Matter Online Homeschool Virtual Conference.



The topics are very interesting, such as:
  • Learning and Having Fun with Your Children
  • Finding Quiet Time
  • Setting Goals for your Homeschool
  • Homeschooling with Joy

No comments: