I have not posted goals in a long time. The primary reason is because I beat myself up when I don’t accomplished half of the goals. So I opted out but still beat myself up for not planning. Does that make sense? Well after rereading Crystal Paine’s book I realized that maybe…just maybe I am planning to do too much in one week. My type is was showing big time. This week I am going with basic goals and limiting myself to three goals per category. The primary goal this week is to access how realistic is my goal planning process.
This week’s goals:
1. Finish Phantom Tollbooth aloud at lunch.
2. Have a movie night with hubby and not fall asleep.
3. Have 30 minute couch time three times this week with kiddo where we talk /read/listen to any subject of his choosing, including Star Wars.
4. Memorize listen to Pastor’s sermon Big Dream.
5. Complete 2 miles five times this week.
6. Continue with the Early to Rise Challenge.
7. Do a complete a seven day school plan and post on blog.
8. Schedule work on The Strange Case of Origami Yoda.
9. Establish and post March/April Calendar with all activities and play dates.
10. Do a complete a seven day menu plan.
11. Develop a Spring Cleaning/Decluttering project plan.
12. Start T-shirt blanket.
13. Schedule co-op planning meeting.
14. Post in blog five times this week including Wordless Wednesday.
15. Investigate how to update blog.