Leaning about Self Care (HSS) and FIAR Science Section 22
Madeline: 12 Little Girls Math (HSS)
FIAR discussion on sizes (HSS).
- Completed experiment on sizes.
- Did worksheets on sizes and sorting of objects.
Discussed Day and Night
- How many hours in a day?
- Did worksheets on time of day.
- Introduced time tracking.
Where is France?
- Map Disc (HSS) and FIAR Science Section 18
- France worksheet from Target's Places Around the World
- Learned about the Eifel Tower from Target's Places Around the World Cards.
- Welcome to France (Welcome to the World)
foreign language French CD
We discussed the difference between fiction and nonfiction.
TS was not thrilled about reading Madeline. In his words there was not enough action and too many girls. He did like Ms. Clavel. So to make things a little more interesting we also read Madeline to the Rescue. He really loved this version of Madeline because in his words..." it has action."
Listen to the always classic Frère Jacques.
TS drew his favorite scene from Madeline which was the Eifel Tower.
FIAR Character and Bible Study : Compassion
We attended playgroup and library storytime.
Fine Motor Activity
We built French buildings with Legos.